Spinach, cauliflower, avocado salad
Super yum and completely Paleo – not to mention it’s super low GI (glycemic index) and won’t spike my blood sugar.
Ingredients and prep:
- 1/3 head of a cauliflower – chopped into small pieces and put into food processor. Process until it’s fine, put into the microwave and nuke it for 5-6 minutes. Let stand and cool.
- Prepare a bed of spinach (organic, pre-washed) on plate.
- Mix the following into the cauliflower once it’s cooled:
- 1 cup of cherry tomatos
- Couple tea spoons of finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- Squeeze of lime juice